- Year: 2023
- Length: 39 ft
- Price: Call for Price
- Located in Mystic, CT US
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- YW# 3182659
With her 10m length as suggested in her name, Tofinou 10 offers comfortable living conditions on board for family coastal sailing. Even with a freeboard slightly heightened and her 3,20m width to comply with her cruising program, Tofinou 10 keeps the Tofinou spirit. She will still œcoup de coeur and make heads turn ¦maintaining Tofinou identity by the signature of Joubert-Nivelt architects as for all other LATITUDE 46 boats.
Make: Latitude 46 Designer: Joubert-Nivelt
Length Overall: 39.34 ft Max Draft: 7.87 ft Beam: 10.50 ft
Total Power: 38.89|horsepower Year Built: 0 Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: diesel Engine Hours: 0 Engine Power: 38.89|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (26 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 1 (13 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by naval architects Joubert and Nivelt, Tofinou 12 mixes tradition and modernity in respect with the shipyard tradition Tofinou 12 is a simple and elegant sailboat.
With the same line and aesthetics of her sisterships, assuming her 12 meters , the Tofinou12 surprises by the speed and strength sensations she provides to her owners. Fast and safe, she combines the beauty of teak and varnished mahogany with the modernity of stainless steel and carbon. Easy to handle, the Tofinou 12 is designed for single handed as well as for experienced crew.
The Tofinou 12 (Class rule in process) offers great opportunities to race. She is welcome to the Imperial Regattas of Ajaccio, to the Royal Regattas of Cannes and the les Voiles de St Tropez. Others well known regattas welcome the Tofinou 12 all around the world.
Tofinou 12 also provides for solitary breakaways ¦ with her easy manoeuvers provided by the return of all sheets to the spacious and comfortable cockpit. All is designed to provide happiness in sailing as you tack in a « Class America » style ! Whatever are her skipper expectations, Tofinou 12 knows how to make heart pound and trigger powerful emotions : it is unique, strong and spellbinding.
The Tofinou 12. stylish interior with her comfort invite to resting and well being. The cabin with kitchen, shower and separate toilets create a well designed and aesthetic living space. The delicacy of Tofinou 12 will provide you with the pleasure of sailing and the satisfaction of shared conviviality moments.
- Hull in grp with sandwich construction structure of frames reinforced with
- Standard colors: dark blue (others colors available on option)
- Floating line: off white
- Self draining cockpit.
- Deck in a sandwich grp construction build and fastoned, joined to the hull by lamination and through fastenings.
- Deck covered 8 mm teak, vacuumed glued.
- Cockpit coamings and cabin sides in varnished mahogany removable for maintenance and varnishing and covering all the halyards and sheets.
- Large aft deck locker with flush lid.
- Varnished mahogany, (on teak) toerails.
- Cockpit seats and covered with teak.
- 1 cockpit table in option.
- Self-tacking jib.
- Harken deck equipment and blocks.
- 4 self tailing winches (optional electric winch).
- 4 triple rope clutches.
- Retractable mooring cleats.
- Optional escamotable anchor with windlass
- One double berths + 1 for storage or two berths.
- Kitchen with sink and gazcook, freezer (36 liters).
- 1 shower, 1 toilet with dark holdingtank
- Fresh water tank 100 liters
- 29 hp inboard engine.
- Electrical panel. 2 batteries 110 amp.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- 50 liters fuel tank.
- Bow thruster in option.
- Carbon mast. Halyards part Dyneema.
- Lazy jack.
- Aluminium boom with provision for internal reef lines and foot outhaul (Carbon V boom in option)
- Reef lines led back to helmsman.
- Cunningham tackle.
- Adjustable backstay
- Cast iron T keel with lead bulb.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
We have been importing Latitude 46 for two decades. Please contact to discuss tailoring one to your needs.